The Ageing Asia Alliance Journal is a quarterly publication meant for Alliance members. It is not meant for external circulation/ re-production.
- De Hogeweyk story – moulding a ‘world’ that maintains as much resemblance to normal life for persons with severe dementia
- Alternatives to nursing and care homes – Making a difference to existing aged care models
- Mark Harrison, Pitcher Partners, shares his views on Australia’s ageing market and foreign investment opportunities, in view of the recent Free Trade Agreement in place for Australia
- Technology giant innovative shift to create better healthcare
- A glimpse into Hong Kong SAR’s first retirement village – Cheerful Court, by Hong Kong Housing Society
Ageing Asia is an Ageing Market Consultancy Social Enterprise with the mission to change the way we age in Asia Pacific. We facilitate collaborations and strategic partnerships between CEO-level business, government and community leaders to access Asia Pacific’s US$3.3 trillion silver industry through a combination of in-depth industry research and networking with key decision makers in the business of ageing.
We also provide consulting to organisations seeking global best practices in housing, health and care models that can be translated for the Asian market place. Each event organised by Ageing Asia allocates at least 10% of the revenue to sponsor participants in not-for-profit sectors with free tickets and discounted rates to the events. Our charity initiative is the Art for Seniors Project that we developed to promote intergenerational bonding and interaction, and to brighten nursing homes through art.
More Products from Ageing Asia