The Ageing Asia Alliance Journal is a quarterly publication meant for Alliance members. It is not meant for external circulation/ re-production.
- Shared perspectives on the latest innovations and global best practice models on integrated care and ageing friendly communities by thought-leaders at the 7th Ageing Asia Innovation Forum, 2016
- Newly appointed Chairman of Advisory Body envisions big plans for Hong Kong SAR
- 15 minutes with Mr Joe Sham, Assistant Director, Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited, Hong Kong SAR
- Bringing back the intergenerational bond through Japanese nursing home initiated campus living
- Hong Kong SAR’s first integrated housing and care for older adults model
- Special feature interview with Winner of People’s Choice: Changemaker of the Year 2016 – Evette Moran, Vice President, Mark Moran Group, Australia
Ageing Asia is an Ageing Market Consultancy Social Enterprise with the mission to change the way we age in Asia Pacific. We facilitate collaborations and strategic partnerships between CEO-level business, government and community leaders to access Asia Pacific’s US$3.3 trillion silver industry through a combination of in-depth industry research and networking with key decision makers in the business of ageing.
We also provide consulting to organisations seeking global best practices in housing, health and care models that can be translated for the Asian market place. Each event organised by Ageing Asia allocates at least 10% of the revenue to sponsor participants in not-for-profit sectors with free tickets and discounted rates to the events. Our charity initiative is the Art for Seniors Project that we developed to promote intergenerational bonding and interaction, and to brighten nursing homes through art.
More Products from Ageing Asia