The Ageing Asia Alliance Journal is a quarterly publication meant for Alliance members. It is not meant for external circulation/ re-production.
- Australia’s biggest merger (RSL and RDNS) sets to bring forth changes to the Silver set
- Palliative Care – Forming an integral part of a modern healthcare system
- Innovating and driving the growing elderly living sector in Asia Pacific
- Building a village of friends towards happy ageing
- 15 minutes with Gorm Kirsch – Preparing for the home care of tomorrow
- Awards Finalist for the 4th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2016
Ageing Asia is an Ageing Market Consultancy Social Enterprise with the mission to change the way we age in Asia Pacific. We facilitate collaborations and strategic partnerships between CEO-level business, government and community leaders to access Asia Pacific’s US$3.3 trillion silver industry through a combination of in-depth industry research and networking with key decision makers in the business of ageing.
We also provide consulting to organisations seeking global best practices in housing, health and care models that can be translated for the Asian market place. Each event organised by Ageing Asia allocates at least 10% of the revenue to sponsor participants in not-for-profit sectors with free tickets and discounted rates to the events. Our charity initiative is the Art for Seniors Project that we developed to promote intergenerational bonding and interaction, and to brighten nursing homes through art.
More Products from Ageing Asia