The Ageing Asia Alliance Journal is a quarterly publication meant for Alliance members. It is not meant for external circulation/ re-production.
- The merging of RSL Care and RDNS to be Australia’s one of the largest aged care players
- Overview of Singapore’s S$3 billion National Action Plan for successful ageing
- First integrated eldercare facility at the heartland of West Singapore
- The Freemasons Homes – Moving ahead in providing quality aged care
- Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home adopts automation to provide timely and personalised care for the residents
Ageing Asia is an Ageing Market Consultancy Social Enterprise with the mission to change the way we age in Asia Pacific. We facilitate collaborations and strategic partnerships between CEO-level business, government and community leaders to access Asia Pacific’s US$3.3 trillion silver industry through a combination of in-depth industry research and networking with key decision makers in the business of ageing.
We also provide consulting to organisations seeking global best practices in housing, health and care models that can be translated for the Asian market place. Each event organised by Ageing Asia allocates at least 10% of the revenue to sponsor participants in not-for-profit sectors with free tickets and discounted rates to the events. Our charity initiative is the Art for Seniors Project that we developed to promote intergenerational bonding and interaction, and to brighten nursing homes through art.
More Products from Ageing Asia