St. Luke's ElderCare
St Luke’s ElderCare is placed in the continuum of care for the elderly between the community hospitals and homes. We deliver a full range of integrated services and programmes for our clients including maintenance day care, day rehabilitation, dementia care, nursing care, respite care and wellness activities.
These services are designed to benefit the elderly who have suffered physical disabilities as a result of stroke, falls or accidents, as well as the frail and lonely who have no one to look after them during working hours. We offer the following facilities and services:
- 22 centres located island-wide
- Gym equipment*
- Consultation Rooms for clients to receive centre-based nursing*
- Enhanced Dementia Friendly Rooms*
- Open space within a confined area for group activities
* At selected centres only. Contact us for more information.