Ageing Asia 2021 – World Ageing Festival (WAF2021) will take place in a hybrid format, virtually from 1-20 October and in-person from 19 – 20 October in Singapore. Since its launch in 2009, Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF) and Exhibition has grown into an annual meeting place for 5000 global eldercare leaders and baby boomers. The event is held in conjunction with the 9th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation awards.
As the region’s most influential platform on the business of ageing, the festival presents the BIGGEST virtual international ageing month with 170 speakers from 35 countries and over 140 CPD hours of global eldercare content. By 2025, the Asia Pacific ageing market is projected at US$4.56 Trillion.
Highlights of the Biggest International Ageing Month includes:
- 5,000 Attendees, 170 Speakers, 140 CPD hours, 35 countries
- 12 Future of Ageing Roundtables across top Asian and Global countries
- 100 sessions on eldercare models and innovations
- 3 focus tracks on eldercare facilities, programmes and technology
- Dedicated sections on healthy ageing policies, seniors living, Gerontech, and more…
- Virtual and in-person exhibition showcase of top 100 innovations for the future of ageing
- Targeted segments for babyboomers, caregiver and industry leaders
- Opportunities to network and purchase the latest globally curated products
Purchase your tickets here !